Guests are offered comfortable easy to manage accommodation at Gardener’s Cottage.
The ground floor is tiled throughout with strategically placed antique Persian rugs to add that homely feel.
The back door off the rear parking area opens to a small entrance lobby with a hanging area for coats etc. Off the lobby is a small utility room with more hanging space, a washing machine and hardwood worktop and shelves.
- The solid oak kitchen has plenty of cupboard and worktop space with:
- Built under oven and ceramic hob
- Stainless steel sink and drainer
- Microwave oven
- Kettle and toaster
- Normal day to day kitchen utensils, plates, glasses and pots and pans.
- This is a bright sunny south facing room with windows overlooking the front and side lawn and out onto a grass field and woodland. Not a road to be seen!
- The focal point of the lounge is the solid fuel stove around which is:
- A three seater sofa (which can convert to a double bed if required)
- Two single armchairs
- A nest of 3 oak coffee tables
- A Pine dresser with drawers and cupboard
- A built in alcove cupboard with flatscreen TV and DVD player
- A Floor standing reading lamp
- Understairs cupboard housing the highchair, ironing board and coal bucket.
- The lounge narrows to the dining area which has a 4-6 seat dining table, and is next to the kitchen so that the ‘cook’ doesn’t feel lonely!
- The stairs, up from the lobby, lead to the two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs.
- Bedroom 1 has 2 single beds, 2 bedside cupboards and reading lamps and 2 chests of drawers. There is an under eaves cupboard to store your luggage. This is a south facing room with lovely views over the front garden, fields and woodland.
- Bedroom 2 has a double bed, 2 bedside cabinets and reading lamps and a wardrobe. There is also an under eaves cupboard to store more luggage. There are fabulous views over our paddock, fields and the rolling Downs.
- The Bathroom is fully tiled with a bath and powershower over, washbasin and cabinet and WC. A heated towelrail and underfloor heating add that little touch of luxury.